To further drive our growth, we are looking for a creative and committed Fullstack Engineer with a distinct sense for Big Data Applications. You love to pair with other developers, and you take responsibility for delivering highest quality.
In this position, you will support our Data Processing Team in creating data intensive real-time applications:
- You accompany the full development lifecycle from specification to release and maintenance.
- With passion and creativity, you design responsive web applications with best UX.
- You think from the customers' perspective and challenge APIs and system architecture
Your ability to learn fast and adapt quickly in an agile environment complement your technical expertise:
- Professional experience with HTML5, CSS3, ES6 & Typescript, ReactJS
- Experience in Java and Spring Boot or Scala and Play
- Practical experience in Scrum or Kanban and DevOps mindset
- Jenkins, Jira, Bash and Git is where you're generally fit
What we offer:
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.