Do you want to work on the development of solutions used by millions of people?
We are looking for medior and/or senior developers to join the Infoplaza Technical department, where we develop custom web-based and mobile applications for consumers and businesses, relating to weather forecasting and mobility (traffic & public transport) information.
As Full Stack Developer you will
- be responsible for front-end and back-end developments, with the main focus on front-end (approx. 70: 30 ratio);
- work across the stack and take ownership of all aspects of our software products – architecture, quality, user experience;
- analyze and improve efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources;
- develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation;
- create well documented and easy to use APIs, services, and interfaces;
- rigorously hunt down and fix bugs, even when others created them;
- actively participate in technical discussions;
- support and train junior developers;
- work well together with the other software engineers, product owners and designers.
You’ll be working in an international team of up 16 experienced, medior, and junior-level developers – which means your contribution will be very visible. Within our team you will have the freedom to execute on your own ideas, within the scope of the project, and make an impact to the organization. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices.
What you need to bring
- 3+ years of relevant full stack development.
- Working experience in a C#, .NET, TypeScript and Angular (2+) environment.
- Experience with REST/ JSON, CSS preprocessors (SASS/ LESS).
- Experience with MVC.
- Enjoy and have experience building API’s.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and/or English.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude with a constant eye on delivering the best quality.
- Living in the Netherlands with a valid work permit (EU citizens).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Git, etc.) and containerization, ideally with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure).
What we offer
- Work within a successful and fast-growing organization with a global customer base.
- Develop products which are getting used by millions!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you.
- Competitive salary, pension scheme and travel costs compensation.
- Plenty of freedom on how you schedule your work.
- Informal and hands-on culture.
- 24- 40 hrs. workweek, all options are negotiable.