Stocard is looking for smart, talented and creative people who share our vision, live and breathe mobile technology and want to be an active part of our journey!
Join us as a …
FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER (full-time, m/f)
As a member of our Analytics & Webapps team, you will be responsible for our homepage and a wide range of tools that are used by our internal team and business customers. For the internal tools, you have the chance to work closely with the actual users of your final product, and experience how the result of your work makes their job easier, more enjoyable and enables them to do things they could never do before. Get ready to share your knowledge and keep up the high level of quality we strive for through reviews, pair programming and mentoring. Enable our team to be more productive every day and keep the focus on our users!
What you'll be working on...
- Together with the team, you’ll develop high-quality and reliable tools for our users like our homepage, and internal managers and dashboards
- Using modern front-end frameworks and libraries, you’ll implement powerful functionality in an easy to use way
- For our internal team, you’ll design and implement tools that analyze our data and provide actionable insights
- You’ll visualize our billions of data points to create live and actionable reports for our business customers
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting us...
- Interested in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets, and feeling related to our mission
- Enjoy fast-paced startup environments, and are motivated by the idea to really push an area forward
- Well-organized working style with a lot of attention to detail, and the ability to show initiative and determination
- Experienced with web-based front-end technologies, and their frameworks like Vue.js, Angular, or React
- Data manipulation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and able to work with our teams to understand business and user requirements
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Informatics, Business Informatics, …)
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
To apply for this position, please upload your info and files here. Alternatively you can also send us an e-mail with all info and files (CV, cover letter, references, project list etc.) via [email protected]
Contact person: Gabriella Schwarcz.
Looking forward to your application!