Become part of the Media Technology & IT team as Frontend Software Engineer (m/f) and you’ll be responsible for actively designing, shaping and developing our services and products.
DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION
In this exciting role as Frontend Software Engineer, you´ll actively design and implement new services and products within our Media Technology & IT department. You’ll implement business requirements within one of our development teams eager on becoming an expert in your area of work.
TEAM & COLLABORATION
You´ll work in an agile team, which strongly believes in the culture of shared code ownership, pair programming and code reviews. While designing and implementing solutions, you´ll always be supported by your peers and vice versa. We believe in constant constructive feedback as a crucial ingredient for personal development of skills.
RESEARCH & INNOVATION
Keeping up-to-date with new industry trends and standards is key for success and the future for our technology stack. In this exciting role, you’ll have the possibility to screen the market for potential new solutions and patterns, which could bring business value and improve our services. Having evaluated solutions and patterns, you’ll create POCs for showing the potential and usability within the team.
QUALITY & EVANGELISM
You’ll push quality limits by applying state-of-the-art QA concepts and challenge our frontends by defining, implementing and measuring KPIs. Additionally, you’ll understand operability and strive to lower MTTR constantly.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
At least 3 years' practical experience
- Strong experience with HTTP, HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge in writing robust, maintainable HTTP and REST APIs (OpenAPI)
- Basic knowledge of container technologies and concepts (docker)
- Experience using quality assurance tools (e.g. selenium, cypress)
- Strong communication skills & team player
- Analytical and conceptual working style with high performance and result/solution orientation
- High motivation and willing to constantly self-educate, learn new technologies and drive topics
Education: Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or some years of practical experience in this field
Languages: English fluent, German is a plus
Travel: Up to 10%