We are Perseus, launched by finleap, the leading FinTech company builder based in Berlin. We want to tap into the undeserved demand for the quickly growing sector of information security and insurance for small and medium businesses, starting in Germany and going global.
As a Frontend Engineer at Perseus, you will work with a small team of highly skilled developers delivering experience behind our Security Club. You will be responsible for writing, testing, maintaining and measuring security domain products using your professional skills.
What will keep you challenged:
- Hands on learning - our wide system landscape does include a lot of challenging technologies (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, React, Scala).
- Lift up to services - you will help migrating our platform into a service oriented architecture.
- Team collaboration - you will work in a cross-functional organized team with flat hierarchies.
What we would like to see in you:
- You have acquired a good experience building complex user interfaces using React, Node.js, Jest and CSS.
- Mobile first and responsive design are self-evident parts of your daily work.
- Sharing knowledge and learning new technologies is important to you.
- You have experience in working in an iterative and agile environment while balancing quality orientation and pragmatic solutions.
- As a teamplayer you like to work in a collaborative environment and interact effectively with others while bringing in thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to tackle problems at scale.
What you can expect from us:
We will listen to you and respect your ideas on engineering and processes – we value feedback.
We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
We are building a culture of deep uninterrupted work, where you can focus on improving your craft and achieve results you will be proud of.
We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning existing state of things.
What else is in it for you:
- Learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company.
- Free German classes with people from all over the world!
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in fintech hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more).
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- We respect diversity and inclusiveness, welcoming people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working.
Do you believe this is the position for you? Apply and let's talk more about it!