WHO WE ARE:
We are a Munich based industrial wearable company by former automotive and IDEO employees. Supported by Intel, GETTYLAB, DIVC and Bayern Kapital. We work on the integration of ProGlove with fortune 500 customers and hidden champions in automotive.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to build front-ends for our IoT Backends, connecting embedded devices with customers workflow.
Do you enjoy implementing web-applications and collaborate with embedded and mobile engineering? Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and do you get shit done? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- 2+ years of experience in web-application development
- Practical experience working with UX Designers and implementing appealing pages in CSS and HTML
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins/Travis) and (Unit) Testing
- You know the right tools to get the job done - language, frameworks, toolchains, etc.
- You favor clean code & stability over a quick fix
- Excellent English, German is nice to have
- Develop, test and deploy web-applications for our industrial IoT Backends that are used daily by some of the largest companies in the world
- Write web-applications in your preferred framework: Vue, React, Angular or Gatsby
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
- Be a starting member of the full stack team at ProGlove. Define the tech stack that runs our (web)applications
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date
The job location is Munich, Germany.