For our location in Berlin we are looking for a Frontend Engineer.
Do you develop responsive user interfaces that people love to use? Welcome to the team!
Digital strategies and concepts only have value if they are implemented successfully. As a member of our Design & Engineering Team, you validate business and process innovations for our global clients by developing prototypes and MVPs. Together with colleagues from The Boston Consulting Group, you will work in an agile way on frequently changing topics.
As a Frontend Engineer, you implement attractive and responsive user interfaces for mobile and web apps. As part of the innovation process, you develop operating concepts iteratively, familiarize yourself with the latest in design and usability trends, and constantly develop your own abilities.
Opportunities available to you
- Analyzing customer requirements and coordinating development targets
- Developing sophisticated user-facing web and mobile applications
- Implementing UI/UX designs and mock-ups
- Optimizing user-facing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuming responsibility for processing tasks in international agile teams
- Experience with developing Angular- or ReactJS-based web and mobile apps
- Experience with modern web markup languages and frameworks
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Appropriate training or studies in computer science or a similar technical field and/or equivalent practical experience
Any further questions? Please contact Mike Stertz: [email protected], +49 (0)221 5895-8324