Are you curious to know what it's like to be part of a team developing and maintaining strategic products that have a massive impact on the company's business? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
In our SEM Technology Solutions team we're looking for a Frontend Developer who can help us with everything related to the interfaces in our internal SEM products. Have you've got the knowledge and problem-solving skills needed to help our team out, don't hesitate to apply!
Get an inside look into tech at trivago:
What you'll do:
- Provide our Marketing teams with high quality tools to ensure their work experience is a breeze.
- Participate in architecture and design decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Propose technical improvements as well as implementing them, contributing to the level of innovation we can bring to the company.
- Use your creativity and problem-solving abilities to make a difference.
- Work in a cross-functional team in an agile environment with passionate experts from various fields (Product Owners, Designers, QAs, DevOps, other developers, etc). Collaborate and cooperate with them by providing your support and asking for theirs.
What you'll definitely need:
- At least 2 years of experience in software development, ideally in web development.
- Advanced knowledge with CSS/HTML, as well as best practices on design and usability of web user interfaces.
- Feeling comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Experience working with Docker and NPM.
- Being familiar with agile methodologies and having proactive attitude and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Being able to communicate in English fluently since it's our company language.
- Mandatory EU citizenship or valid work permit for Spain.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our office in Palma offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago Spain is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago's business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/