ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Zalon Data Science
Reports to: Product Owner Zalon Data
Team Size: >10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Maksim Makhankov
Zalon is the success story of curating and delivering complete outfits for our customers. For that our platform connects customers with fashion experts. Being part of Europe’s Leading Technology Fashion Platform, we live and breathe excellent software engineering.
You will create prototypes for our facing customer products such as success template page, questionnaire, multi-preview etc, for testing which is the best experience for our customers supported by the data collected by our team.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- 3 years or more of frontend experience plus at least 1 year of demonstrable experience in UX design obtained on a job or on a course
- Technologies. You are experienced with a modern frontend stack including ES6, CSS, LESS, HTML 5, ( nice to have React, Redux, Webpack)
- DevOps. You have a basic understanding of AWS and CI/CD and are not afraid of deploying and operating your application.
- Code Quality. You are familiar with writing well tested and reusable code
- Feature Development. In delivering bug-free and fully functional features and products that are well tested and based on user requirements.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Implement prototypes based on design guidelines to test our product together with our data scientists and engineers.
- You are part of a senior and autonomous team of Software Engineers, Data Engineers and Data Scientists. Our mission is to build cutting-edge data science products that support our fashion experts and enhance the experience of our customers.
- Accountable for all aspects of your work as you and your team will own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud (AWS).
- Able to work, collaborate and communicate in an agile and cross-functional team with engineers, product owners and other data scientists
- Contribute to developing Zalon’s overall technical capabilities by working one-on-one with your Data Scientists and Engineers
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations) diverse sports and health offerings
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalon is the successful story of curating and delivering complete outfits for our customers. For that our platform connects customers with fashion experts. Being part of Europe’s Leading Technology Fashion Platform, we live and breathe excellent software engineering.
This is us: https://youtu.be/pb8yvHgVvBs
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.