Reductech is an E-Discovery and Forensics startup, building the next-generation evidence management platform. Since 2018, we're on a mission to revolutionize the EDRM lifecycle by:
- empowering users to add value through inference, analytics and problem solving instead of performing repetitive low-level tasks
- allowing all stakeholders to make better-informed, data-driven decisions with greater clarity and pace
We're looking for someone to help us build an intuitive, easy-to-use front-end for our users. We're just getting started so you'll be comfortable driving the front-end development effort, and will therefore play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the company.
Who we're after
- A solid foundation in multiple technologies
- Loves solving problems
- Can plan a development project and execute against that plan
- Has a passion for continuous improvement - loves learning and sharing that knowledge
- Wants to automate and measure just about everything
- Has a data-driven approach to deciding on what to do next
- Writes clear, concise code
- Testing is by no means an afterthought
- Gets excited about small batches and understands the importance of a short feedback loop
- Welcomes and acts on feedback. Positive or negative.
- React, Typescript
- C#, .NET Core
- Microservices, Serverless, AWS Lambda
- NoSQL databases - BigchainDb and Amazon QLDB
Typescript and React is what we're using to build the front-end so you'll need a very solid foundation in both. However, as we're just starting-up, and if you have an idea for a better tech stack that fits our overall product goals, then we're all ears. Did we mention you get to shape the company's future?
Pay and Perks
- £35-45k salary
- Equity - you'll be pivotal to growing the company, so it's only fair that you own a part of it
- Equipment of your choice
- Work where you want. We want to see you sometimes though, and we're in Central London.
- Continuous improvement: 5 days and £1000 per year to spend on honing your skills. Training, books, online courses, conferences; spend it how you like.
- 28 days of annual leave. Work hard, play hard and all that.