We are Homelike, a young and dynamic proptech start-up and the leading marketplace for long-term business apartments. Homelike provides a best-in-class booking experience for business travellers seeking high-quality long-term apartments from professional suppliers looking to rent units for 30 nights or more. With over 45,000 high-quality apartments in 100 cities, Homelike offers one of the largest portfolios of furnished apartments for business travellers in Europe and we are expanding continuously into new countries. We have offices in Barcelona, London and Cologne and were recently voted by Tech5 as one of the “hottest start-ups” in Germany!
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to build up a great user experience with new and exceeding ideas!
Does it sound like your next challenge? Then we are happy to get in touch with you!
- Come up with good solutions for technical and process problems
- Build a great user experience with new features and streamline existing ones
- Convince users with an eye for detail that we have the best product on the market
- Support the product management team with your technical knowledge
- Ensure a high quality of code
- Share your knowledge and help your entire team to excel
- At least 2 years of experience in React and Redux
- Strong communication skills about technical topics with other developers and non-technical product managers
- Experience working with IE 10+
- Having used GraphQL in a production environment is a plus
- We like small teams with 2 frontend and 2 backend developers and a Product Owner
- We work in Scrum with cycles of 2 weeks
- We continuously improve our team work and share our feedback
- We own our code and make sure things are running smoothly
What we offer:
- Have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth market
- Work together with a highly motivated, international team
- Grow with us - we help you learn and reach your career goals
- We offer financial support for personal development with conference visits, etc.
- Flat hierarchies and always and open ear for good ideas
- Be part of our adventure and share our huge success