For our sites at Graz, Vienna and Klagenfurt we are searching for Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Imaginative and full of action – your job is a versatile one.
- Realization of modern, high performance web solutions
- Browser and performance optimization
- Usability optimization of available frontends
- Implementation of responsive designs and ensuring cross-browser compatibility
- Evaluation and introduction of innovative frontend technologies
- Working with technologies such as React.js, Node.js, SASS and JSP
Goal-oriented and solution-driven – your possibilities are top-notch.
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Independent duties with personal responsibility
- Great working atmosphere and flexible hours
- A versatile position with international context
You know what you are capable of! Your profile backs it up.
- Profound knowledge in web development
- A high degree of self-responsibility
- Enjoy working on a team and are open and communicative
- Interest in actively contributing to the company
- Knowhow with various web browsers and their compatibility problems, experience with SVG and icon fonts beneficial
- Handling of modern development tools as well as applied experience with accessibility and usability
Note in accordance with §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: the minimum monthly salary is € 2,461.00 when employed full-time as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. The actual salary depends on experience, qualification and education and includes overpay and a variable bonus.