- Further development of the existing vue.js implementation
- Extension of test coverage
- Connection of further API's to the frontend
- Improve the usability and user experience of our internal tools in collaboration with designers and users
- Experience with connecting an API
- Experience with Frontend Testing
- Experience working with version control systems such as git
- Collaboration in a development team that works agile- and scrum-based
Nice to have:
- A penchant for good design and ease of use
- Experience with CI tools and workflow
- Experience with Open Source projects
- Experience in a backend programming language such as Node, Ruby or Python
What we offer:
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!