If you are constantly seeking new challenges, and want to work within a creative, cutting edge setting, then read on and apply!
What you'll do:
- Create user interfaces for our high-quality marketing applications.
- Mediate between our designers and other developers your knowledge and expertise in these two domains will be required.
- Ensure that our front end is always a step ahead with the implementation of modern designs.
- Code efficient, maintainable, scalable and cross-browser compatible CSS using pre-processors.
- Support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- Ensure trivago maintains its trendsetter status by familiarizing yourself with new technologies and keeping an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site.
What you'll definitely need:
- To have studied a core module in IT, or alternatively have successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship.
- Excellent CSS3/HTML5 knowledge, refined by extensive experience dealing with template engines.
- To take pride in your ability to build responsive sites and bulletproof CSS.
- To be no stranger to progressive enhancement.
- Extensive experience in the implementation of complex designs, ideally in a high-traffic environment.
- To love technical challenges and to strive for continuous development.
- To speak English (our company language) fluently.
- Knowledge of Angular and React will be appreciated.
Life at trivago is:
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile, international work environment.
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof is the driving force behind all decisions and determines the way forward.
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture and access to training and workshops.
- Flexibility for all employees to contribute value and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- An inspirational office space with world-class facilities that supports your health and happiness.
- To find out more about life at trivago, follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- trivago Spain SL is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
What we need you to provide:
In the 'My Experience' step of the application process, please upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Salary expectations per annum gross in Euro.
- For non-EU citizens and if available: a copy of your work permit or visa.
Looking forward to hearing from you!