As part of our development team you contribute to build the best possible product solutions along with business and design experts. Your tasks include:
- Development of new features in our suite of products
- Influence and co-architect the systems and application landscape
- Shape features from requirements gathering to delivery
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives as part of our agile environment
- In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack. We are looking for:
- Proven experience with frontend frameworks and libraries like React, Angular, etc.
- Proven expertise in turning design specifications and templates into web applications.
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (Micro-services landscape, SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack).
- Experience with continuous integration, automation and version control systems.
- Experience working with front end testing tools.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international
- Team player with excellent English skills.
Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance. Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education.
Reasonable working hours. One day of home office per week.
Nice and central office space (a small street adjacent to bul. Vitosha and between NDK and Serdika metro stations).
Please send your complete application by e-mail to: