As a Frontend Developer, your responsibilities include translating UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the applications look as well as how it works. You create the designs based on existing guidelines and collaborate with other software developers to ensure end-to-end- delivery and handling requests from our partners.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Build front-ends for all screens (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- You work on web & mobile applications using Angular, Ionic;
- Creating mobile applications, plugins for Cordova;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Continuously look for ways to improve Ireckonu and implement A/B tests;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Write high-performance, reusable code;
- Mentor Junior Engineers through formal and informal discussions, code reviews, design reviews, technical presentations, or as a consultant on projects.