What you will be doing
- Design and implement UI with designers and back-end developers
- Review and design back-end API base on UI design plan
- Build the libraries necessary for implementation
- Make UI components with designers
Our tech stacks can be checked here.
Find out more about our products here.
- Team development experience with CI service, GitHub and etc
- Business level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Last but not least, fit with open source and hacker culture
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Development experience in iOS and Android
- Development experience in REST API and server side
- Development experience in Python and Golang
- Some experience and/or knowledge of AngularJS/React/Vue etc
- Experience implementing i18n (internationalization) for applications and/or webpages
5 reasons why you will enjoy working at HENNGE
- HENNGE offers a diverse development team with people from over 10 different countries who love both technology and Japanese culture. Situated in the heart of metropolitan Tokyo, HENNGE offers a non-traditional Japanese experience working in Shibuya, one of the busiest and most exciting places in the world.
- HENNGE comprehensively supports your relocation and onboarding to Japan - from your visa all the way to private Japanese lessons.
- Work-life balance is highly valued at HENNGE, and lots of fun happens at our office! Weekly board game nights, 90+ social channels in our Slack, internal events, various seasonal in-house events, monthly technical sessions followed by beer bashes, attendance of international tech conferences, bi-weekly company-wide communication lunches, new business contests...
- Our CEO is our CTO and director of our product development teams. He is still keen on the latest technology and ensures we’re always on the bleeding edge. Having a leader who truly understands and is still involved in the tech side of the business makes for an exciting and supportive environment for engineers.
- Working in tight-knit autonomous teams will allow you to make influential decisions that will evolve our services further. Working in an agile manner will enable you to steer the future of all aspects of our products - from UX and architecture to development and deployment.
10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (core hours between 11:00 - 16:00).
We also have a Work-from-Home policy.
Including national holidays, you will have around 22 days of paid leave. This includes a New Year’s holiday (Dec 29th - Jan 3rd), four days to be used during the summertime, and annual paid leave. We also separately provide the ability to take paid time off to care for a family member.
Bonus pay twice a year, health insurance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, welfare pension insurance, employee stock ownership plan and benefits for your important life events supporting various SOGI (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity).
Financial support for technical learning programs and for various technical certifications.
- Solve our coding challenge and show us your coding skills.
- Interview with our engineers online and get to know each other.
- You may be asked to participate in a 2-3 days/2 weeks trial period on a case-by-case basis.
- Interview with our board members.