The Software Development Team is looking for an experienced web developer with an eye for design to help us advance OSPIN's mission by developing unique and highly engaging user experiences. You will spearhead our front-end effort, and transform the way users experience Bioprocessing. Additionally, you will interface with the other OSPIN teams (firmware/hardware, product, leadership), to help steer the entire OSPIN user experience.
You will work side-by-side with passionate developers who are excited to grow together as a team and as engineers. As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for defining architectural direction, implementing amazing user experiences, and driving UI product design across multiple teams.
Who you are:
- experience developing modern web applications in a production environment
- a track record of high productivity and teamwork in software development, including pair programming, testing, debugging
- deep knowledge of at least one major front-end framework, (e.g. React, Vue, Angular)
- experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban/XP, and other modern team development/process techniques
- a believer in the value of automation, and the role of CI/CD in a successful and modern software development product
- an interest in creating beautiful UI/UX: you seek to understand a web application from the end-user perspective
Some of our technologies:
- React, Redux, D3
- MongoDB + Atlas, PostgreSQL, Datadog, CircleCI, GitHub
As this is an integral hire for us, we are seeking someone with analytical and quantitative skills who can communicate metrics and back up assumptions and recommendations to the other teams. If you are looking to increase the impact you have on a company and a product well beyond simple feature/code implementation, this is the role for you!
OSPIN GmbH is committed to fostering an inclusive and innovative environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other status. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.