As a Front-end Developer/Engineer, you are responsible for the creation and further
development of responsive (mobile first) user interfaces in demanding web- (and mobile-)
projects as part of a cross-functional team.
- Your holistic view of the software development lifecycle allows you to work closely with our
software architects, software engineers from other disciplines, such as Software Engineer for
Cloud Business Services / for K8S / for AWS, and of course our product owners.
- You support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical
specifications based on known and proven software design patterns.
- You can demonstrate your demand for highest quality standards and innovative know-how by continually improving and supplementing the software with unit tests or the support of the QA Engineer in the creation of integrative tests.
- You also adhere to the latest security trends.
- You are well experienced in common web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 (and know their preceding equivalents), you have gained experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Material Design.
- With these and more you are capable in realising innovative, multilingual, responsive and dynamic user interfaces.
- Your know-how in the focus area of testing dealing with frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or QUnit and Protractor will help in integrating the best software quality possible.
- Your way of working is characterized by team spirit, excellent communication skills and high quality standards set to yourself for the product.