Your work environment
As a Senior software engineer you will be a member of Q.one, a digital transformation programme which aims to bring innovation and a new way of working at TVH Equipment, by building new software applications using the newest technologies. All squads work closely together with the business in order to deliver applications that support the rental, service and sales of aerial work platforms and forklifts
You will be part of a DevOps squad, that works in an Agile way. Together with your squad colleagues, you will be responsible to analyse, develop, deploy and run your application in all environments (including production).
We love our Microservices in the Google cloud with Java 8, Spring, Kafka, Thymeleaf or Angular. But if you believe your application needs another technology, you can convince your colleagues and go for it.
We have a flat hierarchy and a startup culture, and we value your ideas. That’s why we invite you to introduce and launch your ideas within your team or the entire IT organisation.
Personal learnings and growth are key to our values. And as we do not work with a restricted learning budget; we invite you to request all the trainings or conferences that will benefit your personal growth.
We are currently looking for Front End developers in our Digital Business and Rental-squad .
Your squad is completely dedicated to the analysis, development, deployment and maintenance of a software application, which allows you to contribute in multiple areas, such as architecture, functional and technical analysis, coaching of team members, code reviews, working in the cloud, improvement of the robustness of the application and of course: development! :-)
Next to your role within your squad, we invite you to take initiatives within our organisation so that we can improve from your ideas and expertise.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- We look for people who are willing to learn and go beyond the borders of their current expertise to have T-shaped skills
- Knowledge of Thymeleaf and/or Angular
- A team player with fluent communication skills
- Not afraid to give your opinion
Nice to have
- Experience with Java (and Spring) is a big plus
- Experience with DevOps (Continuous Deployment, Cloud Infrastructure...)
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in an Event Driven Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of Kafka
- A chance to work in an IT department with a startup culture having a flat hierarchy
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant …
- If you have enough seniority, a company car can also be provided
Contact [email protected] for more information.