Want to be part of an exciting tech startup redefining the retail industry as we know it? We want to hear from you!
MishiPay's patent pending technology allows in-store shoppers to scan the barcode of any product with their phone, pay within the phone and simply walk out. Completely eliminating queuing at the point of sale, while ensuring security against theft with RFID and seamless integration with retailers' current systems using Cloud Computing.
The position of Front-End Software Developer will need someone who is passionate about tech and who is great at learning and picking up new technologies. The role will push you to your limits and beyond and you will have to accept new challenges as they come along. Here are some guidelines on the role and who we are looking for:
• You will own the development for one or more of our mobile application products and collaborate with designers and other engineers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
• Your specific expertise will be required to make the product delightful, secure, performant and accessible to all our users.
• Solid Experience with building graphically rich responsive HTML5/CSS applications using Angular 2 or higher.
• Experience working with REST/HTTP web services.
• Experience working in scrum/agile teams, strong background in agile development.
• A flexible self-starter who thrives on the challenges of working with new and varied technologies.
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
• Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Science or work experience equivalent.
You’ll work with a truly global, multi-cultural team who are striving to make MishiPay redefine the retail industry globally!!
We want everyone we hire to be treated fairly. We offer free laptop, access to whatever you need to be the best, and an office in Central Bangalore in the heart of one of the main tech and start-up hubs in the world.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then tell us more about you!
You may work as: Software Engineer, Web Developer, Software Developer