As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 40 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
We work with a mixed mode of modern technologies (React JS (Native), .NetCore, AWS, Terraform, Packer) to build a range of software products as part of eVision’s Frontline ERP that significantly change the way hazardous industries manage the operations of their assets and increase operational safety. These products cover the full operational risk management spectrum from Control of Work to Process Safety Management.
Your work will contribute to eVision’s next major milestones; connecting our products in a cloud-ready platform and offering a one-stop-shop to the market. You will be part of our Product & Engineering team in which you will work closely together with other highly-skilled Software Engineers. You are expected to contribute 10% of your time to innovation initiatives, and might also contribute to open-source software.
As a Front-end Software Engineer you will work on a huge landscape across different global distributed products with a high diversity of work. Furthermore you will:
- Write clean, well-tested code which works across legacy and modern browsers
- Work in an agile, self-organizing distributed team where innovation is a core value
- Work closely with business leaders in order to implement solutions that addresses their core safety needs
What are we looking for in you?
We get excited from people who build software in a creative way and keep questioning if the solutions still make sense. Furthermore our future colleague:
- Understands browser concepts like DOM, CSS (Experience with Less is a plus)
- Has experience with JS testing frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine
- Has experience with Git (Github, Bitbucket)
- Has good English communication skills
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour