About The Position
AnyVision is the world’s leading designer and developer of face, body and object recognition platforms, founded in 2015 in order to solve real-world problems.
As our Field Integration Engineer, you will demonstrate the benefits of Anyvision's technology to inspire customers to grow their businesses or protect their assets using our products.
You will be working hands-on with our customers using the best and most interesting technologies in the industry.
- Help customers optimize their usage of AnyVision products to get the most value out of it and meet their technology and business requirements while overcoming challenges.
- Train customers on best practices, useful features, and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Work diligently with our technical teams (architects, developers, PMs and C level experts) to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve our products, technical best practices, and technical materials. Provide feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
- Serve as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales, and Engineering.
- You previously worked as a customer-facing technical role such as Integration engineer, IT System Administrator/Engineer, Professional Services for at least 2 years.
- You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Linux/Unix.
- Bash scripting.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP protocol.
- You must be fluent in English + Spanish.
- It would also be nice if:
- You hold a B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field.
- You are familiar with Docker/Kubernetes.
- You have programming experience in Python / Ansible.
- You have DB Architecture understanding.
- You have experience in both cloud-based and an on-premise service and technology environment.