Field Applications Engineer
- Provide technical support for customer engagements. This includes installation, configuration and support of Trillium solutions in the customer’s system.
- Act as an interface between the sales organization and the engineering team to answer technical questions from the customer and resolve outstanding
- Articulate the benefits of Trillium solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences. Research the technical requirements of an opportunity and determine how Trillium products can be applied.
- Provide technical support for trade shows and customer demonstrations.
- Provide reporting and feedback on customer engagements and field activities to Sales, Business Development, and Engineering.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner. Ability to set and manage customer expectations in collaboration with senior stake-holders and team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of Trillium
- Understand and be conversant about Trillium competitors, their solutions, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Skills and experience in, and the ability to work hands-on with at least one of the following critical technologies:
- Automotive electronic
- Development of real-time software in C/C++ for automotive
- Experience with automotive electronic control units (ECUs), real-time operating systems (RTOS), and embedded automotive
- CAN/LIN bus, FlexRay, and/or automotive
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Domestic and international travel to customer locations will be required.
- Japanese language fluency.