Job Description:At BMW Car IT, we live software. As a 100%-owned subsidiary of the BMW Group we´re at the cutting edge of shaping tomorrow´s mobility through our work in areas like autonomous driving. But it takes passion, expertise and gamechanging software to continuously develop an autonomous driving platform that will transform the way people travel for good. And that´s where you come in. To ensure we can continue our pioneering work in this future-defining field, our team is currently look for an:
Experienced Software Developer for autonomous driving (f/m).
It takes more than a great back-end to drive autonomous driving. Your role will be to develop uncompromising software solutions for our autonomous driving platform utilising the very highest-performance in-car hardware and electrical systems. Within our tight-knit team, you will have responsibility for driving every aspect of our work: from designing and developing the software in C++ to its validation in HIL and its seamless integration with both hardware and vehicle. Working with our state-of-the-art software development processes, agile development methods and modern tools you will also ensure that the performance, robustness and security of our software is nothing less than benchmark.
Qualifications and experience
- A degree in computer science (or comparable qualification).
- Extensive experience in the field of object-focused software development and quality assurance.
- Expertise in at least one object-focused language, ideally C++.
- A solid grounding in embedded software development and hardware debugging.
- A good understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Fluent business English and good German language skills.