Job Description:Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products on mobiles, tablets and desktops. This insane reach not only makes us proud but it drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and – most importantly – our smart, talented and committed teams, we are creating the next generation of betting products.
The End User Services Support Engineer is responsible for operating, maintaining and supporting the IT workplace for all internal customers including the GVC desktop and associated infrastructure at his / her local site/s and for remote employees.
- Provide site specific and remote IT service support focusing on the IT workplace and associated infrastructure
- Prioritisation of VIP support and associated requests
- Prioritisation of support for business critical departments and associated requests
- Adhere to agreed operational processes
- Monitor and report on the progress of local and global IT projects
- Asset management for Desktop, Laptop and other Mobile devices
- Software license management for supported applications
- Procurement of locally required hardware and software
- Documentation and Knowledge Base articles creation for procedural and troubleshooting
- Implement and Support global projects
- Interaction with internal customers, external service providers, internal IT teams and business departments.
- Contribute to the workplace improvement process and engage in continuous improvement at the local site
- Use internal tools for management of planned and unplanned support work
- Strong IT service support experience in a large corporate environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong service focus
- Minimum 2 years of relevant support experience
- Technical background; with MCP or equivalent provable experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft products, including Active Directory, Teams, O365 and SCCM
- Cloud services, O365, Azure
- Windows OS, MAC OSX and Applications
- Desktop Deployment, application packaging and deployment
- Networking technologies, LAN, TCPIP, DNS etc.
- Driven, robust, self-motivated, delivery focused and able to withstand 24/7 pressure, and to challenge and be challenged
- Understanding of OS X Server, Open Directory and Mac administration in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of VoIP and H323
- Experience with mobile technologiesGood working knowledge of virtualisation technologies and management
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sport activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
Ready to bring it on? Bring your resilience to GVC and you can be bold. For the good of entertainment. Apply now!
Please note that the process of the recruitment, including interview, will be held online due to emergency situation in Bulgaria.