We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organisation is a driving force behind the creation of greater value in the company. We are responsible for the financial and legal functions, providing professional support and advice, and for representing the group in financial markets. A key task for us is to ensure high levels of ethical and financial compliance with corporate and external requirements. By means of active stakeholder management, CFO will manage the market perception of Equinor in Norwegian and international financial markets.
• Prepare and execute rapid response to security threats and attacks
• Identify active threats to Equinor system environments including corporate network, third party services, and individual user endpoints.
• Develop and execute mitigation and remediation plans to restore the confidentiality and integrity of compromised resources.
• Identify vulnerabilities and provide advice for mitigating actions
• Work with stakeholders throughout security and engineering to improve incident detection, enhance response capabilities, and deploy new tools
We are looking for both junior and experienced candidates with experience in some of the following :
• Experience from Incident Response or Intrusion Detection.
• General experience in the following disciplines: Digital Forensics, Reverse Engineering, Penetration testing, Threat intelligence, or System development.
• In-depth understanding of threat actors and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) and cyber kill chain.
• Experience collaborating with multiple groups such as internal business units, external incident response teams, and law enforcement throughout the entire incident lifecycle.
• Log analysis: Large scale analysis of standard and custom log types using client and server side log analysis tools.
• Familiarity with file system, memory, or live response on Windows and/or Linux.
• Understanding of common network protocols
• Scripting experience with e.g. Python, Powershell, or Bash
• Analytical mindset
• Passionate about people and team-work
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
Not just a job; a career.
We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance.
Our employees’ health and well-being is a priority and we encourage our people to make use of our flexible work arrangements to help balance their work and home lives efficiently.