Are you interested in enhancing the Security, Stability and Technology of Authentication Services at Boehringer Ingelheim?
Would you like to be part of our new Initiative to extend the responsibility for Active Directory Domain services for the Manufacturing Areas?
Do you also have the passion to build the bridge between OT and IT Security and find the best way to operate a Manufacturing Domain?
As a Principal System Engineer in the area of Authentication Services your job is to be part of the whole Lifecycle (Plan, Build and Run) of all of Boehringer Ingelheim’s Active Directory Domains. This is happening by investigating and implementing the latest Security Framework and Guidelines from Microsoft or other global Security Institutes/Organizations; following proper incident, change and problem management processes; creating appropriate documentation; and providing consultancy to other IT and business functions. In addition, you will act as a Subject Matter Expert for other Authentication Services managed by our team such as SSO, MFA, etc..
Duties & Responsibilities
- You have a leading role in the design and operation of the Manufacturing and Office Domains globally
- You lead and/or participate in global projects and work closely with other IT members from other BI sites globally
- As subject matter expert you consult other teams and customers on existing applications/systems and underlying architecture
- Act as system lead or deputy system lead for nominated Authentication systems
- As part of the Active Directory Tier 0 team, you have to participate in the global support structure and should be willing to participate into the on-call
- Finally, you are a mentor and guide for less experienced colleagues
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Computer Science or other comparable experience
- Excellent understanding and expert knowledge in modern authentication services
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Federations (SAML 2.0, OAuth, ADFS)
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies
- Ability to travel internationally
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant