Purpose of the job
Ekinops offers hardware and software solutions for data and voice that enable service providers to optimize the delivery of managed Cloud services and migration to SDN/NFV architectures.
Within the R&D department, the embedded software engineer will play a key role in the creation of software for our routers. You will work in a multidisciplinary team to develop and integrate proprietary and third party technologies into a comprehensive and cost-efficient design.
Duties and responsibilities
As an embedded SW engineer, you have to be an all-rounder and will be involved in:
- Software development & testing in a (real-time) embedded system environment,
- Development & implementation of telecom/datacom protocols,
- Design or implementation of software architecture, systems and building blocks,
- Work in a close-knit project team to develop, debug and optimize designs,
- Document your software designs.