In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development. You can help to build smart and effective software process to deliver safety-critical software, compliant with strictest certification requirements.
We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Your Day to Day:
- Verify safety-critical avionics software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
- Support tool qualification in accordance with DO-330.
- Participate in requirements validation, design, code and test reviews.
- Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures.
- Execute tests in SiL, MiL and HiL environment.
- Prepare automation strategies and deploy continuous-integration (CI) systems.
- Work on reuse and variant management concepts.
- Support HiL test rigs development, develop environment models.
- Execute various analysis (structural coverage, model coverage, test coverage, WCET, resource utilization).
- Co-operate with hardware, software development and QA teams.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in development of airborne software, civil aviation is a plus.
- Strong expertise in C and Matlab/Simulink. Simulink Test is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, RS-232/422/485, SPI, ARINC429, Ethernet), experience in power electronic is a plus.
- Experience with laboratory (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analysers) and software-debugging equipment (Debuggers)
- Working knowledge of CI-systems, python and other scripting languages.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs