In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development. You can help to build smart and effective software process to deliver safety-critical software, compliant with strictest certification requirements.
We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop safety-critical avionics software in accordance with DO-178C, up to DAL A.
- Participate in requirements capture and validation process.
- Combine Model-Based and traditional development methods.
- Verify developed packages and components on SiL, MiL and HiL test benches.
- Work on reviews and analyses.
- Co-operate with hardware, systems engineering and QA teams.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in aerospace embedded software, civil aviation is a plus
- Strong expertise in C, Matlab/Simulink, UML is a plus.
- Experience with verification tools (Sw/Sw and Sw/Hw) and lab equipment.
- Familiarity with certifiable RTOS, digital bus communications and safety microcontrollers.
- Proficiency in Assembler, Python, Subversion, defect tracking and continuous integration platforms is a plus.
- Working knowledge of DO-178C and supplements.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.