As an Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive RTOS you will be responsible for the configuration and integration of a proprietary safety software platform for automated driving (MotionWise - TTTech Auto) into different ECUs or high performance gateways. Specifically, you will perform the integration in an AUTOSAR compliant OS, customising the platform according to the project requirements in the cutting edge of the Automotive industry.
- Working on projects within the areas of automated driving, vehicle dynamics and electric drive functions.
- Configure AUTOSAR BSW and MCAL modules using different vendors (Vector, Elektrobit).
- Be responsible of the Feature development of part of our integration team.
- Be able to debug code for microcontroller targets (TRACE32)
- Be part of an agile software integration team following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Knowledge in real time environments and communications
- C for embedded systems and debugging
- Knowledge in Electronics( uC, Schematics)
- ECU buses communications SPI, CAN or Ethernet.
- Team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVN or GIT...
- Ability to work as part of a team (usually distributed in different locations).
- Good communication skills.
- Good English level.
Skills to create the difference:
- Knowledge about the AUTOSAR and BSW configuration
- Knowledge about debugging in a Multicore environment
- Debugging with TRACE32
- Experience using Makefiles and linker
- Experience with requirements handling and tools (i.e. DOORS, PTC,..)
- Knowledge in Python scripting,
- Appreciable to have experience working directly with clients.
- Experience with Safety related SW development (e.g. ISO 26262) in an agile environment (e.g. SCRUM).
- Test tools: Wireshark, CANoe or VectorCAST