As an Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS Linux / QNX, you will be responsible for integrating a proprietary safety software platform for automated driving (MotionWise - TTTech Auto) into different ECUs. Specifically, you will perform the integration on a POSIX compliant OS (Embedded Linux or QNX), customising the platform according to the project requirements.
- Integrate proprietary software on a QNX or Embedded Linux ADAS platform.
- Analyse and discuss customer requirements.
- Work within a multicultural team distributed in several locations (Austria, Germany, Serbia, etc).
- Create technical documentation.
- Participate in workshops with customers.
- Customise/create a QNX or Embedded Linux distribution for a particular ECU.
- Integrate a driver into a QNX or Embedded Linux distribution.
- Board bring-up, bootloader set-up, kernel, device tree and root file system tuning.
Skills to Make the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- Real Time Operating Systems compliant with POSIX (specially QNX).
- Embedded Linux.
- Embedded C programming.
- Cross-compiling and cross-debugging.
- Multiprocessing and multithreading environments.
- Python scripting.
- Team-based work tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Git or alternative control version systems.
- Linux device tree, kernel configuration and driver integration.
- English fluency.
We also appreciate experience in:
- Shell scripting.
- gPTP protocol.
- Building a system with Yocto Project.
- Basic electronics (understanding schematics, usage of oscilloscope and multimeter).
- Requirement management tools such as PTC Integrity.
- U-boot bootloader.