Would you like to work on todays's leading-edge technology that is part of large scale events like the Olympic Games or World Cups?
You can become part of a strong team that develops products for video, audio, data and communication solutions in the area of broadcast, pro-audio, event, sports and security applications worldwide. We are looking for a passionate Embedded (Linux) Developer (m/f) to grow our experienced multinational software development team, either in Wuppertal or Eisenberg, Germany!
- Develop and maintain software in an embedded Linux environment for real-time data (especially audio) processing imposed by constantly evolving technology
- Take ownership for different stages of the product life cycle from specification, through development, review and test
- Autonomously plan, design, implement, and test software components
- Demonstrate ownership of dedicated areas of the system’s software architecture and cooperate closely with the Product Owners
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with multiple colleagues on- and off-site in an agile and fast-growing environment
- Sharing our excitement about challenges and new technology
- University degree in a technical discipline preferably in IT, computer engineering and/or electronics
- Proven experience in embedded software development
- Very good knowledge of Linux as well as C, C++ and object-oriented software design
- Experience in agile software development methodology is a plus
- Good communicator with the ability to cross-domain thinking and willingness to collaborate closely with other company functions
- Pro-active team player who works on own initiative, result orientated, asking and giving assistance to other team-members
- Fluent either in German or English