Would you like to share in Riedel Communication’s success?
The position will be based at our RIEDEL Headquarters in Wuppertal (Germany).
- Develop and maintain embedded software for a real-time video-, audio and data-network
- Autonomously plan, design, implement, and test components for the Linux operating system
- Demonstrate ownership of dedicated areas of the system’s software architecture
- Document design from high-level block diagram down to specific implementation decisions
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews, both formal and agile forms (pairing etc.)
- University degree in a technical discipline preferably in IT, computer engineering and/or electronics
- Proven experience in embedded software development
- Very good knowledge of Linux as well as C ++ and object-oriented software design, knowledge of common internet protocols and Java is a plus
- Experience in agile software development methodology
- Good communicator with the ability to cross-domain thinking and willingness to collaborate closely with other company functions Pro-active team player who works on own initiative, result orientated, asking and giving assistance to other team-members
- Fluent English as a must-have with German fluency a strong advantage
To keep up with our goals, we need YOU! Why? In such a fast moving environment we are always looking for innovative ways to move on. Thanks to our employees who bring in their knowledge as well as fresh ideas RIEDEL could become this big. Therefore we need highly motivated and qualified employees who will join our family and develop with us.
We are ready for the future! - What about you?
Be with us!