Technica Engineering GmbH is an specialized electronics engineering company with currently 300 employees in 3 locations and is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
We are developing and producing our own electronic products just as we advise our customers on new development and testing projects. We are an electronics company and specialized in securing and testing of electronic equipment in on-board electronical networks and in consulting automotive manufacturers and their suppliers in the field of E/E.
Currently we are offering a position as embedded Linux Software Developer / Programmierer (m / w) in the Automotive field in Munich.
“The ideal candidate is having a background in software development for control units for the automotive industry and has already gained initial experience with driver assistance systems and autonomous driving.”
- You are developing Linux BSPs (Board Support Packages) for our own embedded devices products with current ARM SoCs from different manufacturers
- You take care of the commissioning of embedded devices
- Customizing the kernel and bootloader is also part of your job
- You are developing software for Linux in user- and kernel mode.
- Typically you are working with git, yocto, ubuntu, c, python and v4l2.
- The maintenance and further development of development tools complete your task profile.
- You have some years of experience in Embedded Linux development.
- You have experience in the commissioning of embedded devices.
- good knowledge in C / Bash / Python is self-evident for you.
- Knowledge of common interfaces (eg CAN, SPI, I2C, USB) is an advantage.
- Of course you will bring good command of English.
- You have a strong ability to abstract and enjoy the creative solution of complex tasks in a motivated team.
- Independent work and a lot of freedom for the integration of own ideas
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative development environment
- You can record your flexible working hours and use overhours for work-life-balace
- We offer you a long-term secure job with fair payment
If you are interested in this position, please send your application documents by e-mail. You can find further information about this and other job postings on our career page via this link: http://www.technica-engineering.de/karriere/
We look forward to seeing you as a new teammate.
your Technica Engineering Recruiting Team