Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 60,000 charge points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
As an Embedded Automated Testing Engineer, you’ll be part of the development of our new EVBox firmware for electronics within multiple projects. You’ll play a role in design, create and execute continuous-tests on EVBox prototype hardware. You’ll will also be setting up automated testing infrastructure and environment which includes testing power electronics and smart-grid systems.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Create test setups for our new generation of hardware
- Manage automated running of hardware and software tests
- Create, execute test scripts and test plans
- Translate test requirements into automated scripts/applications
- Assess testing results and create suggestions for improvement
- Proven experience in automation and functional testing in embedded software / firmware development environment
- Experienced in developing test cases based on firmware and hardware requirements
- Experience with creating tests from internal and external requirements
- Familiarity with (test and integration side of) V-model
- Advanced understanding of programming in embedded systems and Linux environment
- Experience with automated testing setup
- Experience with agile/scrum practices
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.