WHERE TECH MAKES THE NEWS
We are CeleraOne: A team of highly motivated software developers, architects and mathematicians with diverse backgrounds. We combine our knowledge to improve the technology behind the CeleraOne paywall, real-time analytics and machine learning models to support newspaper publishers in Europe, such an Axel Springer or NZZ Mediengruppe.
Our English-speaking team of roughly 40 members represents all continents, together fostering a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, where everyone has the opportunity to take over responsibility quickly.
Permanent full-time position in Berlin, Germany
About the Job
- Resource planning, setup and administration of internal hardware
- Automation, monitoring and maintenance of internal hardware and services like Jira, LDAP, Jenkins, Gitlab, OpenNebula, etc.
- Technical support for onboarding of new employees
- Installation, backup, configuration, operation and monitoring of Linux systems
- Managing of CI/CD and support developer teams using python, docker and ansible
- Automation of the deployment of the CeleraOne software stack
- Automated monitoring, alerting for the CeleraOne software stack
Who we’re looking for
- Several years experience with production systems running Linux
- Experience with common internet protocols
- Strong knowledge of configuring nginx / haproxy
- Experience with automation and/or configuration management tools like Ansible, Salt, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with installation and usage of monitoring tools (elastic stack, Icinga/Nagios, Ganglia)
- Good command of English (fluent in written and spoken)
Why join us?
- Visa & relocation support
- A professional and friendly international team
- Full transparency of the company's strategy
- Modern technology stack
- Central location in Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- High-level training and language classes
- Sponsoring public transport ticket
- Free coffee, fruits, soft drinks, beer, etc.
- Regular team events and BBQs
WE GROW AND LOOKING FOR REINFORCEMENT!
Do you want to grow beyond yourself with us? Then send your full application including your CV.
Please find our data protection declaration within the scope of applicants on our career website: http://www.celeraone.com/en/careers