YOUR CORE TOPIC
As a DevOps Engineer you write our backend code and make sure that it reaches our users quickly and safely via CI and CD pipelines.
- As part of the team, you develop new features and bring them into production quickly and securely via Gitlab pipelines
- Your continuos integration and deployment work builds the road to the customer
- You evaluate new DevOps tools and are always up to date with best practices
- By implementing Security Concepts (Network, Docker, Kubernetes) you ensure compliance with the relevant security standards
- In short: You love to provide our customers with new features, every path to production leads via you!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive knowledge in NodeJS or Kotlin, as well as event sourcing
- You don’t just know pipelines from Super Mario, for you containers are not at Berlin harbor but built with Docker and Kaniko, you associate more than Greek shipping with Kubernetes and Istio
- Whether Jinja, Jsonnet or Helm - everything is templated by you
- You think the Gitlab "manual step" button should be deleted
- Business-fluent spoken and written English – good German desirable