We are Verimi - The identity platform for Europe. We develop solutions for digital identity management. We are a joint venture of many international shareholders, including Allianz, Axel Springer, Bundesdruckerei, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Giesecke & Devrient, Lufthansa, Samsung and Volkswagen. At our headquarters in Berlin-Kreuzberg we work with approximately 70 highly motivated employees. We want to offer a digitalized world without hurdles for users – where they can store their data once at Verimi and then use it again and again to log in and identify themselves online with just one click. Our focus is on the user: that's why only the user decides when to share data with companies. We are looking for team players to support us and who are passionate about making the Internet more convenient, secure and fair.
- You are responsible for the conception, implementation, optimization and control of effective high-traffic IT infrastructures.
- You support deployment and testing on our test and production environments as well as config management.
- You will accompany the entire process of software implementation including conception, coding and testing.
- You are responsible for the system administration of our DevOps Toolchain.
- You support the service management colleagues in the area of reporting.
- Your activity portfolio is completed by the analysis of performance risks as well as by operational IT support in case of malfunctions and their error analysis, as well as - correction.
- You are an organized and motivated person with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You should have experience in the following areas:
- Advanced scripting skills including bash and python. Development experience with Java or Go is a big plus.
- Thorough understanding of linux
- Proven experience with docker and docker compose
- Proven experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or OpenStack
- Proven experience with at least one of the following: saltstack, ansible, puppet, chef
- Proven production experience of running Apache Mesos, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm cluster
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes e.g. being able to write a custom operator is a big plus
- Experience setting up and managing monitoring and log aggregating solutions
- Proven experience of building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with service mesh solutions e.g. Linkerd, Istio.
- We have the unique opportunity to shape the future of digital identity management in Europe.
- We are a dynamic start-up company that is built on a solid foundation with 13 well-known shareholders.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every colleague contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We work in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Free drinks and fruit are just as much a part of it as flexible working hours, working from home, and 30 days vacation.