Help us build the best engineering teams in Germany! We are looking for creative and
talented DevOps Engineer or Expert System Administrator able to grow into this role.
We care about teamwork, delivering value, positivity, constant improvement, technical
excellence, growth and innovation.
English required ( our internal lingua franca ).
German is a bonus, but not a necessity.
As a DevOps engineer you will be working closely with our development teams
using your expert knowledge of infrastructure, AWS, scripting, build engineering,
Linux and hosting to help us build the platform of the best health insurance in the
world. On a daily basis you will be working with AWS, Terraform, Docker, Linux,
RabbitMQ and Bash.
Skills & Requirements
- A great working attitude, willing and eager to learn and develop yourself
and those around you
- Mastery of own tool set (operating system, IDE, debugging, scripting
& programming languages)
- You care about your craft and the culture attached to it
- You live and breath Linux & Open Source on a daily basis
- You're always watching out for new technologies and opportunities
to make use of them
- Clear and direct communicator
- Able to clearly express and discuss technical concepts
- Able to write technical documentation
- A degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering
- Several years of experience in a technology focussed environment
- Development Experience
- Experience with Go, Java, PHP, ElasticSearch, large hosting environments,
Linux at scale, clustered filesystems, monitoring & reporting and Big Data tools
- Any other knowledge and skills that will help us build the best health
insurance in the world!