Smart Refill provides platforms and engaging apps for the fintech and telecom sectors. The mobile banks, fund apps and prepaid apps we develop simplify the everyday life of the users and boost the businesses of our customers - Handelsbanken, Resurs Bank, Telia Company and Telenor are some examples. Our PCI DSS compliant environment handles hundreds of millions of SEK in payments every year. We are an E-money Institution/Payment Institution with a licence to develop innovative fintech services for the European market based on PSD2/Open Banking integrations.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team. Your mission will be to act as a bridge between IT operations and the developer teams, making sure that the building, launching and maintenance of our mobile apps run smoothly.
- You have a background as a developer and/or system administrator
- You have a couple of years relevant DevOps experience
- You have worked with CI/CD
- You’re well-versed in Linux and MariaDB
- You have worked with build servers, such as GitLab or Jenkins
- You’re familiar with automation and containers, i.e. Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker
- You will occasionally perform work during nightly service windows
- You enjoy working in teams and are happy to help others, but also ask for help when needed
- Virtualisation, i.e. Vmware
- Monitoring systems and alerts, ie. OP5
- Atlassian Suite
- PCI DSS compliant environments
- tomcat, Nginx, Docker/Containers, Veeam Backup & Replication, Git, PAM, OpenLDAP
About our place
At our office in central Helsingborg, you get a bunch of awesome colleagues, a dynamic workplace and great benefits – with an ocean view. We are really proud of our product, culture and inclusive atmosphere. Teamwork, innovation, quality and passion are our guiding values.
Note to recruiters
No recruiters, please. If we receive unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidates without obligation to the agency.