TELES Communication Systems provides state of the art cloud-based communications solutions that enable innovative end customer services ranging fromvoice, video, instant messaging and collaboration services.
We are looking for DevOps engineers (f/m) who have a strong sense of ownership about their work, are eager to learn und strives for finding the best solution for our customers.
- are looking for diverse job, which goes from continuous integration of our own software products up to building customer specific solutions by integration of third party products with our own software developments.
- love working in a diverse team with different backgrounds and different knowledge levels from seniors and juniors.
- have a very good knowledge of Linux.
- have experience with a configuration management tool like Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
Nice to have:
- Programmning kowledge in Java and Python.
- Operation knowledge of databases and application servers on Linux servers.
- Knowledge of real time communications with WebRTC and SIP.
- Work in an international team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working in Vienna with highest life quality.