Visage Imaging GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany and is where the Product Development and Global Customer Service teams are based. At the European headquarters, Visage Imaging GmbH is looking for DevOps Engineers. The Visage Imaging DevOps Engineer will be a part of the Global Customer Service team, and will be responsible for installing and performing initial configuration of Visage 7 software, implementing solutions at customer sites, as well as providing IT training and ongoing customer support to healthcare institutions around the world.
The DevOps Engineer shall:
- Have Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, OpenSuSE Linux, and networking skills sufficient to install and support Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Have understanding of the overall healthcare IT standards relevant to each project, specifically but not limited to IHE, DICOM, HL7 and HIPAA.
- Present technical status updates to the Project Team.
- Be responsible for installation and configuration of Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Configure DICOM and HL7 interfaces, and integrations with 3rd Party Products.
- Train, both remotely and at customer facilities, customers’ support resources on the use and support of Visage Imaging products.
5+ years healthcare informatics, or related experience. Less experience will be considered for the right candidate.
Degree in a technical or scientific subject or equivalent qualification.
Experience in one or more of the following areas: Administration Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, networks, DICOM / HL7, medical imaging, software development, scripting languages (perl, php, bash, …).
Good command of the English language, both written and verbal. German language is desired. Other languages are a plus.
up to 25%
Employment Type and Location
Full-time or part-time, at our Berlin headquarters.