We are looking for an engaged and passionate DevOps Engineer who is excited by the opportunity to help build systems for our clients while being an important part of our fast-growing Singapore office. At Zuhlke Singapore, we take on innovative projects across many industries and you’ll play a critical role in working closely with clients to develop, test, ship, and run software that meets their needs. You will contribute to the success of our clients while also rapidly learning and further developing your own skills.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, Zuhlke is built on passion and continuous development. We truly value learning and thus will provide you with a generous budget where you can choose how to spend it towards your professional development.
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development. You are an expert and are up-to-date on a wide spectrum of modern technologies and methods.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, Pipelines, TFS, Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- You have experience working on virtualization and container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Hyper-V, VMWare, etc.)
- You have professional experience working in an Agile software development environment and have a good understanding of the methodology. A Scrum developer or master certification is a big bonus!
- You are a great communicator. You enjoy working with in diverse teams and you are able to empathize with customers and their pains and understand their needs.
- You have experience using services on cloud infrastructure platform (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- You are well-versed with networking protocols (ISO/OSI, routing, firewall, VPN)
- You are knowledgeable on configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, DSC, etc.)
- You have solid experience in configuration and administration of relational (e.g. MSSQL) and/or NoSQL databases as well as application or web servers (Wildfly/JBoss, Tomcat, IIS, etc.)
- You hold a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelors/masters). You also have an attitude of continuous learning and are regularly taking personal initiative to further develop your technical and soft skills.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. Grow immensely in your career, not only through exciting & interesting projects, but also through our dedication to your development: two weeks of further training per year, a generous individual training budget, training camps, and active knowledge sharing among experts.