As a DevOps Engineer, you will own the reliability, efficiency, and speed of our delivery pipeline. Your top priority will be ensuring our product teams can get their software to production as quickly and safely as possible. As part of the DevOps team, you will work closely with the software engineers, quality engineers, and product owners to understand their needs and optimize their productivity. The DevOps team at Vivid Seats believes that the engineers are our customer. A good candidate will have a desire to support our engineering teams and bring a customer service-focused mindset to our DevOps practice.
Our team likes tools and processes that help us iterate more quickly without sacrificing precision or reliability. We value building automation and tooling to enable autonomy and ensure safety. Currently, we are excited about things like Jenkins 2, Spinnaker, Helm, and pipelines-as-code.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- A proven track record designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines and pipelines-as-code (we use Jenkins)
- Proven experience working in a Linux-based environment
- Experience building tools and automating processes (we like Bash and Python)
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Amazon ECS
- Familiarity with configuration-as-code tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- A passion for automation, optimization, productivity
What We Offer:
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.