You are a developer that loves to take a look at infrastructure as well? You are a systems engineer that likes to write code? Ultra Tendency is looking for you!
What are your tasks?
- Support our customers and development teams in transitioning capabilities from development and testing to operations
- Deploy and extend large-scale server clusters for our clients
- Fine-tune and optimize our clusters to process millions of records every day
- Learn something new every day and enjoy solving complex problems
What do you need?
- You know Linux like the back of your hand
- You love to automate all the things – SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform and Puppet are your daily business
- You can write code in Python, Java, Ruby or similar languages
- You are driven by high quality standards and attention to detail
- Understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and knowledge of Docker is a plus
What do we offer?
- Work with our open-source Big Data gurus, such as our Apache HBase committer and Release Manager
- Work on the open-source community and become a contributor. Learn from open-source enthusiasts which you will find nowhere else!
- Work in an English-speaking, international environment
- Work with cutting edge equipment and tools
- Work at one of our offices (Berlin, Magdeburg), at our client´s locations and/or remotely