DevOps Engineer – Fintech - Horsham – up to £50k + Benefits
Key skills: Dev-Ops, Azure, AWS, CI/CD, Powershell/Python, Terraform
A rapidly growing FinTech client based in the Horsham are looking to recruit an ambitious Dev-Ops Engineer with ideally 12 months commercial experience working within an AWS, Azure or similar environment and has a keen interest in furthering their career as a Dev-Ops Engineer.
The successful candidate will be continually supported with further career development and training - and all whilst working for a successful Fintech company. The opportunity will be based in the company’s beautiful Horsham office, which has free onsite parking, a free gym and a restaurant on site.
- 12 months commercial experience as a Dev-Ops Engineer (Or similar role)
- Experience working with Azure, AWS or similar technology
- Solid understanding about CI/CD
- Scripting abilities using PowerShell, Cake or Python
- Ideally some experience with Octopus and cake but this is not essential
- A deep interest in new technology and keen to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
The successful candidate will be joining a small but tight knit Dev-Ops team where you will be responsible for the development of solutions and deployment of the internal suite of applications and development and streamlining of processes/systems, so good communication and ability to work in a small team is key. There will also be ongoing support offered to the successful candidate to ensure they are up skilled in the right areas of the business.
If you have the right key skills and experience we’re looking for, then get in touch to discuss how you could be working for a forward thinking and supportive client with plans to expand in 2020.