Design, develop and deliver systems and solutions in the cloud. Make impact by providing a secure, high-scalable and cost-effective infrastructure setup while working together with the engineering team. Have stability enforced by clear processes by checking production readiness for new services created. This is how we drive DevOps at Onefootball.
- Drive decision within your team regarding infrastructure, deployment strategies and performance optimization,
- Automate tasks in programmatic ways enforcing CI/CD,
- Support your team with SLO definition for production systems regarding reliability, scalability and efficiency,
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, Incident handling, software performance analysis and system-tuning,
- Support a culture of knowledge sharing and software best practices,
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps role and AWS,
- Interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems,
- Good knowledge in scripting and dynamic languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go),
- Strong knowledge in automation and IaC (Terraform),
- Experience with Docker and container schedulers (Kubernetes, ECS),
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools and deployment strategies.