So, you are probably wondering who Derivco Sports are and exactly what we do.
Well, we are a software development house that focuses only on using great tech to make our product bigger and better every day. We are the great minds behind the BetWay sports betting app, focusing to expand the product all over the globe which is why we need someone like you to join our team of experts.
As part of Derivco Ipswich, you will be working in an agile team with developers of all levels of experience and knowledge making this a great place to learn from each other. You will be using technologies such as Azure, Linux and Ruby to support our developers by setting up CI/ CD environments and pipelines to ensure a smooth transition between deployment and operations.
Once you join Derivco Sports you won’t stop learning. This is because we want to make sure you grow into the developer that you want to be. To allow you to do this, we offer internal and external training to suit your needs which is just one of our many benefits.
Like what you see? Here is what we want to see…
- PowerShell scripting skills, as well as other scripting languages (Python, Ruby, etc)
- Excellent experience with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Building CI/CD pipelines using automation tools (Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, VSTS, Jenkins)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technology
- Using ARM templates to automate Microsoft Azure
- Experience with containerization principles and frameworks (Docker, Kubenetes)
- Strong knowledge of version control (GitLab, VSTS)
- Able to communicate all needs, instructions and decisions clearly
- Administration of Windows Server 2012 and Server 2016(core)
- Experience in using coding/scripting to automate/reduce the time taken to complete manual tasks.
- Proven experience in the Information Technology industry using Microsoft or Linux Technologies.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and DevOps principles
- A background in Development.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
At Derivco Sports we love to look after our employees and make sure they have a great work-life balance.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Company’s Life Assurance
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
- Private Healthcare
- Free lunches
- Gym membership
- 25 days annual leave, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached;
- Entertainment budget which is allocated to the Team Leads for social events throughout the year.
- Free parking
- Frequent social events